8 Sept 2017

10 Inspirational Movie Quotes That Could Change Your Life.




Great movies can inspire you to envision yourself in the shoes of the character of the movie and when you involve in movie you will learn from it.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn” Said by  Benjamin Franklin. 


When  life goes rough, motivational movies help us and remind us to be stronger.Here We have collected 10 inspirational movie quotes that could change your life.

1. The Empire Strikes Back - Do, or do not. There is no “try”.


There is different between do or do not do. When you said you are trying its like the same as not doing it. If you don’t want to do something then don’t do it. But don’t pretend that you are trying because trying is the same as doing.  

2.  10 Things I Hate About You - Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.

 Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. This is what I believe, and I'm willing to die for it.

3.    The Pursuit of Happyness - “Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.”


Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. You don't have to go through life being a victim. And even though you face disappointments, you have to know within yourself, that I can do this, even if no one else sees it from me, I must see it from myself.This is what I believe, and I'm willing to die for it. Period.No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets... I’m going to make it!


4.  The Shawshank Redemption - Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’.


It isn’t just a quote from a movie, its advice for all of us you’re either busy living or busy dying. If you want to do something  just do it.Take action and  don’t listen people opinion just follow your dream. Or doing nothing productive in your life,not working towards anything, expecting that you will get everything without doing anything.

5.  The Lion King - Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either  run from it, or      learn from it.


Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.So you can run from it or you can learn from it.
6.  It’s a Wonderful Life -  Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?



7.   Forrest Gump - Run, Forrest, run!


Just keep going, you’ll make it one day

8.  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - It is not our abilities that show  what we truly are… it is our choices.


You don’t need to hide yourself because you’re afraid of what others think of you. You have the choice to live your own life.


9.  Finding Forrester - “Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.



Most people don’t work on their dreams. Why? One is because of fear – the fear of failure, “What if things don't work out?” And the fear of success, “What if they do and I can't handle it?” These are not risk takers.

10.   Good Will Hunting - Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.


            Sometimes all we need is a little push


2 comments:

  1. Inspirational quotes and adages are motivational speakers, positive and rousing useful tidbits that can have a beneficial outcome on your life. Be empowered by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! custom mailbox

    ReplyDelete